Concerning data from a new study shows the dangers of antibiotic use in young children. Action Alert!
A new study found that children younger than two who are given antibiotics are more likely to develop ongoing medical conditions later in life. Given the multitude of natural alternatives to antibiotics, it is shameful that the medical establishment continues to rely on these drugs, particularly when antibiotic resistant infections are on the rise and killing thousands of people a year. It is further evidence of a backwards medical system that throttles natural medicine to protect Pharma profits.
The study, published in Mayo Clinic Proceedings, found early antibiotic exposure was associated with increased risk of childhood-onset asthma, allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis, celiac disease, overweight, obesity, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Children exposed to antibiotics had a higher probability of having combinations of conditions, particularly when given multiple prescriptions. Previously, we reported on a study, conducted at the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, suggesting that exposure to antibiotics in the womb may permanently weaken the child’s immune system and increase the likelihood of lung disease.
This evidence suggests that mainstream medicine is once again causing needless suffering. Consider this evidence about alternatives to antibiotics:
- Some evidence suggests that vitamin C could be effective in fighting antibiotic resistant infections.
- There have been studies showing that ozone therapy—which increases the amount of oxygen in the body—can be an effective treatment for TB.
- An Italian study found that thyme and clove essential oils were effective in treating bacterial vaginosis.
- A US study found tea-tree oil was a more effective treatment for staph-infected wounds than conventional treatments.
- Additional research found that lemongrass oil could reduce MRSA.
We’ve reported on the anti-pathenogenic properties of colloidal silver, the world’s oldest known antibiotic.
Further, Russell Blaylock, MD, a leading integrative physician, discussed several important studies on silver in his May 2016 newsletter:
- One study found that adding just a small amount of nano-sized silver to antibiotics made the treatment much more potent in killing a resistant type of bacteria.
- Nanosilver can also destroy the bacterium’s biofilm—a protective organic coating that helps protect the bacteria from antibiotics. One study showed that nanosilver destroyed the biofilm, making the bacteria susceptible to lower doses of antibiotics. Researchers found this strategy to be effective against some of the most dangerous bacteria.
Natural alternatives are clearly supported by good research. But sadly, research doesn’t seem to be enough. Silver, essential oils, and vitamin C cannot be strongly patented like drugs can, and so cannot make billions for drug companies. Then, to prevent these treatments from competing on a level playing field with drugs, the FDA bars the public from learning about their benefits. We must put a stop to this.
Action Alert! Sign our petition that seeks to reform a healthcare system that blocks access to natural treatments that generally cannot go through FDA approval. Please send your message immediately.
春日由衣在线观看 春日由衣高清无删减 雪梨影院 春日由衣在线观看 春日由衣高清无删减 雪梨影院 ,亚洲ci全集在线观看 亚洲ci全集高清无删减 雪梨影院 亚洲ci全集在线观看 亚洲ci全集高清无删减 雪梨影院 春日由衣在线观看 春日由衣高清无删减 雪梨影院 春日由衣在线观看 春日由衣高清无删减 雪梨影院 ,亚洲ci全集在线观看 亚洲ci全集高清无删减 雪梨影院 亚洲ci全集在线观看 亚洲ci全集高清无删减 雪梨影院